From January 26 to February 13, 2013 you can be the protagonists of our 4th Photo Contest “Carnival of Venice 2013”. You could win sensational prizes: A stay at the Centurion Palace Hotel, five star luxury SINA Hotel overlooking the Grand Canal; A dinner for two people at the new restaurant at the Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Bacaromi and a cocktail for two people on the terrace of the Skyline Rooftop Bar; A tasting dinner at the historic restaurant Vecio Fritolin of Venice.
This initiative was created for all lovers of photography, to raise awareness of personal emotions of engaging and unique atmosphere of the Carnival of Venice!
Participation is easy!
Visit the site www.veneziaeventi.com and sign up for our newsletter Veneziaeventi (required to participate).
Send photos by e-mail to: email@example.com
• Enter Name, Last Name and Title of
• Maximum 3 pictures per participant (color or B & W)
• Picture size less than 10 MB in JPG format
1. Participation is open to all.
2. Participation is free of charge.
3. Photos must be original, not used for other competitions.
4. Photos must be related to the Carnival of Venice 2013 (please do not send pictures of Carnivals past).
5. The works submitted must be free of digital manipulation (except for cropping and / or slight change of parameters such as contrast, brightness, filters, etc. ..).
It is recommended to write your name in and to add borders and frames, if you would like it.
6. Photos whose content is explicitly offensive will not be eligible for the competition.
7. Works can be submitted from Saturday, January 26 to Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 18:00! You can vote until Monday, February 18 at 18:00. Tuesday, February 19 the winners of the Photo Contest on Carnival of Venice 2013 will be published directly on the portal!
8. Each author is responsible for the content of the images sent.
9. Sending pictures by the participant in the competition presupposes that the sender is the author of the same.
10. To participate is required to subscribe to the newsletter Veneziaeventi.com. Who do not register himself can’t win the prizes. To subscribe you have to go to the Home page of the portal at the top at right and enter your name and your e-mail!
11. Click “Like” on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Veneziaeventicom/189189045980
12. Click “Like” on the Facebook page of Centurion Palace: https://www.facebook.com/CenturionPalaceAntinoosRestaurant
13. Click “Like” on the Facebook page of the Skyline Bar RoofTop: http://www.molinostuckyhilton.it
14. Click “Like” on the Facebook Page of Vecio Fritolin: https://www.facebook.com/VecioFritolin?fref=ts
HOW TO VOTE
The photos will be posted on the Facebook page of Veneziaeventi.com (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Veneziaeventicom/18918904598) in a special album called “Photo Contest Venice Carnival 2013.” To vote for them you have to click “Like” under the photo.
The photos that get the highest score of “like” will win prizes and will be published on the front page on the portal www.veneziaeventi.com , along with a gallery of the most vote photos!
In case of equality, the team of Venezia Eventi will the choice of photos. We remind you that the winners will not be the same as last year, so it is up to Venezia Eventi to assigned prizes to three different winners.
Remember: the purpose of this contest is to promote the Carnival of Venice on the Web through the photos of Veneziaeventi.com’s members, and, of course, to have fun and to participate!
It is not a professional contest!
1st Prize: One night in a double room, breakfast included at the exclusive Centurion Palace Hotel, five star luxury SINA Hotel overlooking the Grand Canal in Venice.
2nd Prize: A dinner for 2 at New Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Restaurant Bacaromi with typical Venetian cuisine and cocktails for 2 on the terrace of the Skyline Rooftop Bar.
For info and reservations: VCEHI_FB@hilton.com or Tel +39 041 2723316
3rd Prize: The historic restaurant “Vecio Fritolin”, a few steps from the Rialto Bridge in Venice, will host the third winner with a special “tasting dinner” for two people (water and wine).
Irina Freguia, the soul of “Vecio Fritolin”, and Chef Daniele Zennaro welcome guests in their restaurant known for its fine quality cuisine. The “Vecio Fritolin” offers the possibility to the winners of the Contest Veneziaeventi.com to savor the typical Venetian cuisine enriched with dishes reinvented by Chef Zennaro.
The gourmet dinner for two, including drinks, is valid from March 1, 2013 to June 1, 2013. It’s subject to availability and you’ll have to check it directly with the restaurant by phone / email below.
P.S. The Award Ceremony of the Contest will be held at the Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Restaurant Bacaromi at the end of February. We will tell you the date soon!